Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] control floorheating on other rooms temperature

The way this model works in e+, I think you can only do this with ems to overwrite the availability schedule of the zone hydronic equipment to zero when the "master zone" requires no conditioning.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23