[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: No heating demand





Thanks for the response Jean. 

Yes, by pipe object you mean indoor or outdoor pipes? Prior to the adiabatic pipes I used outdoor pipes. But as a consequence, due to a reason I cannot say, the baseboard does not call a heating demand even though the room temperature has fallen under the setpoint temp. 

I guess there is a problem with the branch containing 5 components in serie (4 pipes and a baseboard) and every component has an additional heat demand. Oddly enough is that this problem occur especially in spring, summer and autumn and not in winter, as you would expect. 


__._,_.___

Posted by: ricci.richter@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___