RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Output Variable

You can assign a different frequency for output variables than the simulation. Variables can use “hourly”, for example, even if the simulation uses 6 steps per hour.

The last field “Schedule Name” appears to allow selecting a very specific range of values, although  have not used it.  Also, you can use “RunPeriod” or “Hourly” to get a smaller number of values.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:49 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Output Variable

Ok.

I have a simulation of 52560 timesteps. In "output:variable", when I put the variable, and the reporting frecuency of timestep, I obtain a ".csv" file with 52560 rows. I need to see only one row in ".csv" file. I think if i put a specific schedule of this timestep, the result will be a ".csv" file with this value. But i dont know how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>