Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Chilled Ceilings - Many ways to skin a cat

Jean,

did you ever had reactions on this thread ?
I also see the difficulty on simulating a metal chilled ceiling. Energyplus propose to use much higher metal thickness as is used in practice (+- 0.7 mm).
Which way is the best way to model a chilled ceiling like that?
Where do you out your internal source ? As there is no medium between the metal and the insulation.

--

Best regards,

Geert Bellens

Bestbuildingconcept BVBA