Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] E+ output

Some other options are to associate a schedule to your variable that is only for the days you want to look at or to change the run period to only the days of interest.
The EDD is only for when you are using an EMS routine, otherwise you want RDD or MDD.

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
â??â??