[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus Crashed





Dear Sir,

I have encountered a problem that when I run simulation in EP-Launch, EnergyPlus Crashed dialog always appears. This happpens after I reinstall the EnergyPlus program on my laptop. Previously, I use EnergyPlus V8.0.008 on my laptop and it works well. However, after I upgrade it to V8.0.009, it appears Crashed. And then I uninstalled the EnergyPlus V8.0.009 and reinstalled V8.0.008 but it still crashed. And I tried it on two different laptops but it has the same outcomes. Could you help me sovle this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Bruce


__._,_.___

Posted by: Bruce Ma <brucema1988@xxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___