Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] get Weather Simulation Data

If you want a good visualization of the weather data in the weather file, I recommend using Elements: http://bigladdersoftware.com/projects/elements/.  You just open the .epw file and you get a spreadsheet view of the data and can add/remove data to view.  Free to download.

Thanks,

Matthew Larson
303.668.2511

Big Ladder Software