[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Genopt, BCVTB, MLE+ working with EnergyPlus 8.2





Hi all,


I am wondering whether above mention tools will work with latest release of EnergyPlus 8.2. I am asking because I updated my initial model into new version and did some modifications, so I would like to know if it is possible to still use them (or to go back to 8.1).


Marko



__._,_.___

Posted by: marko.ignjatovic1980@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___