Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fan will not produce airflow

Do a text search to list all "Managers" to see if there is not perhaps a higher priority Manager (like nightvent) forcing the system off. Also, you often have an EMS in your programs which force your fans off at low ODAtemps.

11m3/s = 39600 m3/h...that is a huge AHU. Due to height restrictions both on the roof or in the cellar, AHUs bigger than 25000 m3/h are uncommen and impracticle. The biggest I've seen for space conditioning was 50000. So it may be that your system's minimum flowrate is so large that just by switching it on for only a moment at say 40%min airflow would overcool your space (depending on how your pump/coil control/operation...variabe/intermittant...primary/secondary with heatexchanger or coomonpipe or 3-way valve, etc.)?

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23