RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Compact schedule

It might be choking on this

“Until:18:00” which is in the schedule called “Class Rm Cooling SP Sch”

I think it needs a space after “until:” , as in “Until: 18:00”

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:44 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Compact schedule [1 Attachment]

Dear Group members,

My E+ model always crush before it start running. I checked my audit file, It always stopped at the compact schedule input. I checked my schedule several times and it wont change my situation. Can anybody help me check my IDF file? Thank you very much.

Daniel

Posted by: "Brent Griffith" <Brent.Griffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>