Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] WaterHeater Design in Solar collector system

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. So if I set 2 WaterHeater objects, for one WaterHeater, if I input the Heater Maximum Capacity value to "0" and the Heater Control Type to "Cycle", does it mean this WaterHeater plays only as a storage tank which is used to store the hot water?

Sent from my iPhone