[EnergyPlus_Support] Control the relative humidity at the outlet node of an EvaporativeCooler [1 Attachment]

Dear all,

I would like to add a humidifier to an air loop in eplus. The kind of
humidifier I want (see pdf in attach) sprinkle water in the air in order
to humidify it, and hereby cool the air.
The Humidifier:Steam:Electric doesn't suit me because it use electricity
to vaporise water instead of cooling the air. I want to use an
EvaporativeCooler, but it seems that I can't control the relative
humidity at the outlet node by an ZoneControl:Humidistat nor by a
SetpointManager.

So my question is: is there any way to control the relative humidity at
the outlet node of an EvaporativeCooler ? Or is there another component
that could be controlled that I should use instead of an EvaporativeCooler ?

Thank you for any help :)
Sophie

Posted by: Sophie Chamart <sochamart@xxxxxxxxx>