Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Post processing on number of hours when room air temperature was more than 25[C]

Yes,

What I do is generate an SQlite file, then setup your sql queries and use them with a python script in jE+ to process the queried data.

 Below is an example script that I use in my projects, and you can find out more about using jE+ with SQlite here: http://www.jeplus.org/wiki/doku.php?id=docs:videos:3_sqlite

{

"notes" : "Some notes about this RVX",

"rvis" : [
{
"fileName" : "null.rvi",
"tableName" : "SimResults"
}
],
"sqls" : [
{
"tableName" : "TotalEnergy",
"columnHeaders" : "Total Energy [kWh]",
"sqlcommand" : "SELECT Value FROM TabularDataWithStrings WHERE (ReportName= 'AnnualBuildingUtilityPerformanceSummary' AND TableName='Site and Source Energy' AND RowName= 'Total Site Energy' AND ColumnName= 'Total Energy')"
},
{
"tableName" : "IdealHeatingEnergy",
"columnHeaders" : "Ideal Heating Energy [kWh]",
"sqlcommand" : "SELECT Value FROM TabularDataWithStrings WHERE (ReportName= 'AnnualBuildingUtilityPerformanceSummary' AND TableName ='End Uses' AND RowName ='Heating' AND ColumnName = 'District Heating')"
},
{
"tableName" : "IdealCoolingEnergy",
"columnHeaders" : "Ideal Cooling Energy [kWh]",
"sqlcommand" : "SELECT Value FROM TabularDataWithStrings WHERE (ReportName= 'AnnualBuildingUtilityPerformanceSummary' AND TableName ='End Uses' AND RowName ='Cooling' AND ColumnName = 'District Cooling')"
},
{
"tableName" : "TotalCoolingLoad",
"columnHeaders" : "Calculated Design Cooling Load [W]",
"sqlcommand" : "SELECT SUM(DesLoad) FROM ZoneSizes WHERE LoadType='Cooling'"
},
{
"tableName" : "TotalHeatingLoad",
"columnHeaders" : "Calculated Design Heating Load [W]",
"sqlcommand" : "SELECT SUM(DesLoad) FROM ZoneSizes WHERE LoadType='Heating'"
},
{
"tableName" : "AdaptiveComfortReport",
"columnHeaders" : "Time Outside ASHRAE55 80% Acceptability Limits []",
"sqlcommand" : "SELECT SUM (Value) FROM TabularDataWithStrings WHERE (ReportName= 'AdaptiveComfortReport' AND TableName ='People Summary' AND ColumnName= 'ASHRAE55 80% Acceptability Limits')"
},
{
"tableName" : "ConsCost",
"columnHeaders" : "Construction Cost [$]",
"sqlcommand" : "Select Value from TabularDataWithStrings WHERE (RowName ='Line Item SubTotal' AND ColumnName = 'SubTotal ~~$~~')"
}
],
"userVars" : [
{
"identifier" : "v1",
"formula" : "c1",
"caption" : "Heating Energy Demand [kWh]",
"report" : true
},
{
"identifier" : "v2",
"formula" : "c2",
"caption" : "Cooling Energy Demand [kWh]",
"report" : true
},
{
"identifier" : "v3",
"formula" : "c1*0.60",
"caption" : "Heating Energy [kWh]",
"report" : true
},
{
"identifier" : "v4",
"formula" : "c2*0.76",
"caption" : "Cooling Energy [kWh]",
"report" : true
}
],
"constraints" : [
{
"identifier" : "s1",
"formula" : "v1/1000",
"caption" : "This is an example [kW]",
"scaling" : true,
"lb" : 0,
"ub" : 200,
"min" : 0,
"max" : 300,
"weight" : 1.0
}
],

"objectives" : [
{
"identifier" : "t1",
"formula" : "v3+v4",
"caption" : "HVAC Energy [kWh]",
"scaling" : false,
"min" : 0,
"max" : 100000,
"weight" : 1.0
},
{
"identifier" : "t2",
"formula" : "c3/1000",
"caption" : "Cooling Load [kW]",
"scaling" : false,
"min" : 0,
"max" : 100000,
"weight" : 1.0
},
{
"identifier" : "t3",
"formula" : "c4/1000",
"caption" : "Heating Load [kW]",
"scaling" : false,
"min" : 0,
"max" : 100000,
"weight" : 1.0
},
{
"identifier" : "t4",
"formula" : "c5",
"caption" : "Discomfort Hours [hr]",
"scaling" : false,
"min" : 0,
"max" : 100000,
"weight" : 1.0
},
{
"identifier" : "t5",
"formula" : "c6",
"caption" : "Construction Cost [$]",
"scaling" : false,
"min" : 0,
"max" : 100000,
"weight" : 1.0
}
]
}

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Applications Engineer  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
7411 SW Capitol Highway | Portland, OR 97219
â??â??