Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] "strange" autosize of Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed

Francesco,
I think E+ sizes a coil whenever it does autosizing, but its size or capacity has nothing to do with whether it actually is used.
I often include a coil in my objects because its part of a template, but just schedule it to be OFF.  E+ sizes it, but never actually uses the coil., so energy = 0.  It's normal and OK.