Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Post processing on number of hours when room air temperature was more than 25[C]

Hi Jean,

Table:Timebins reporting is very useful if you need to explore outputs of a few simulations by looking into html report. The study I was involved taken into account outputs from thousands of simulations where the EMS Output Variable gave us more flexibility to automatise the process of results collection (followed by data analysis).

Cheers,
Ivan