[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Pools application





p.s., Ignore "MT".  Use a blank field instead.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
â??Artem,
â??I introduce moisture to the pool zone this way.  The design level is calculated with the Shah method or similar and the variation in moisture is defined with "SchCpct_PoolEvap" in this case.

Inline image 1

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:47 AM, 'Artem Zhukov' az141208@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 

Hello,

Please share some insights about modelling enclosed swimming pools application. I saw previous discussion and fond xls program for calculation of evaporation by hours, which could be used as a schedule. Is there another way to model evaporation in energyplus?

 

Thank you.

 

 

ARTEM ZHUKOV | HVAC/Mechanical Engineer | HVAC TPM | Energy Engineer | Building Physics Specialist | Sustainability Engineer | M: +420 774 081 898 | View LinkedIn profile | Web Cal

 

 




--

 

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
The Building Performance Team
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
(M) 616 450 8653

If I decide to act with strength and honor in some instances, but not always, I have made my integrity optional.  It's all or nothing.




--

 

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
The Building Performance Team
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
(M) 616 450 8653

If I decide to act with strength and honor in some instances, but not always, I have made my integrity optional.  It's all or nothing.



__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
C:\Users\lklawrie\Downloads\Embedded\BPT Logo 35pct24.png