[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Controlling Radiant System





Hello,


I am currently using the following object:


ZONEHVAC:LOWTEMPERATURERADIANT:CONSTANTFLOW


However, when I adjust the Water or Air temperature schedules e.g. "Heating Low Water Temperature Schedule Name"   There is no change in energy consumption.  I also changed the availability schedule, and this did not have an effect either.


Is there another object that is over-riding this?


I changed the availability and temperature schedules for the HotWaterLoop Operation and there was also no change in energy performance.  The model runs, and I can see the HTML.  The only errors that are listed are a couple of missing air node connections.


I am using EnergyPlus 8.1 and have four different objects of this type in my model.




__._,_.___

Posted by: linswoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___