[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation Problem





Oh, I think file names can have spaces.  I prefer them not to, but I think they are legal.

At 08:11 AM 12/23/2014, Ivan Mezzacapa ivan_slip@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:
check your archive name.

The file name can not have space. For example, it can not be:

simulation 1.idf

It has to be:

simulation1.idf

If not that, send the error to us.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___