Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] humidity ratio

In your idealHVAC system you enter a supply air temperature (and usually also a humidy ratio). At the minute, your outdoor air appears to be heated up to 13C but is almost completely dry. The routine has calculated a negative value which it interperets as having passed the applicable limits of the formula, so it then sets the humidity to be as dry as possible.

If you started with -20C outdoor air, for example, you may find that the air is indeed completely dry at 13C. I don't have a phychometric chart in front of me so I can't tell you, but I suggest you check one to make sure this is correct.

Perhaps you have an input error somewhere. Perhaps this is all correct and the software is behaving correctly. It is a warning, not an error. It prompts you to double check.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23