[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to insolate wall





Make the wall adiabatic from building surface detail.

Regards,

Waseem Shah Khan

Energy Analyst & Commission Engg.

Please, consider your environmental responsibility. 
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"

On Feb 1, 2015 8:21 PM, "Saad Abobakr sably2003@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 

 Hi everybody,

I am using the IDF file that is already available in EnergyPlus examples under name(RadLoTempElecTermReheat) , It is building of three zones and I want to isolate the zones from each other completely, how can I do that?

attached please find the file.

regards,
 



__._,_.___

Posted by: waseem khan <waseemshahkhan@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___