Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Unmet heating load in Design builder

There is a known issue in e+ that is hopefully going to dissappear in the next release that will solve a current issue where extra load from air introduced under zone heating setpoint from the AirLoop, does not count toward zone heating load during sizing. You can manually calculate the difference and insert an extra internal load scheduled only during sizing days.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23