[EnergyPlus_Support] Surface Temperature Out of Bounds During Warmup

Hi,

I am getting a severe error during my simulation saying that one of my surfaces is out of bound (really high temperature). This happened when I switch my zone from being served by a VRF system to PSZ (Unitary System). I wasn't able to find a lot on this error online, expect this: EnergyPlus Errors. My zone probably have too much glazing and now that it is served by a unitary system, not enough mass ... What do you think? What could be a good solution to fix my problem?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Posted by: shadoworion57000@xxxxxxxxx