[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Pre-processing ignored?





This was it! I manually ran epmacro.exe with the same imf file and it worked, the statements are not ignored and I don't get any errors ... My problem is solved but I'd like to know why it doesn't if the imf file is ran using EP-Launch - because I have to generate the idf manually and then simulate it, instead of doing all in one in EP-Lauch - so if anybody has any idea, please share! Thanks!

__._,_.___

Posted by: shadoworion57000@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___