[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Set Initial Value to EMS variable





Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to set the value of EMS variable at the first time step to zero, but found it rather not simple. The only way I figured is to find a output that yields a unique value at the first timestep, so I can set up a sensor then program with conditions. But I am also having a hard time finding which output can be used.

Any thoughts on this problem will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hsieh




__._,_.___

Posted by: shan1941@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___