[EnergyPlus_Support] Set Initial Value to EMS variable

Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to set the value of EMS variable at the first time step to zero, but found it rather not simple. The only way I figured is to find a output that yields a unique value at the first timestep, so I can set up a sensor then program with conditions. But I am also having a hard time finding which output can be used.

Any thoughts on this problem will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hsieh

Posted by: shan1941@xxxxxxxxx