[EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem - heating/cooling demand

Dear all,

I have a model of a flat, consisted of 5 zones (2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom) and  I am using ZoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAir system  (neither economizer, nor heat recovery) for heating, cooling and providing outside air to the zones. My question is which variable I must use to get the heating/cooling demand (energy needed to heat/cool the space) per zone?

I am really confused (even though I checked i/o reference) about the difference between Zone Air System Sensible Cooling Energy, Zone Ideal Loads Supply Air Sensible Cooling Energy, Zone Ideal Loads Outdoor Air Sensible Cooling Energy and Zone Ideal Loads Zone Sensible Cooling Energy and their relationship.

Any help will be really appreciated,
Catherine

Posted by: katdra83@xxxxxxxx