RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need Clarification About Equipment Sizing

Jean

Sizing uses safety factor and then has to resolve heating and cooling air flow rates.  So if I have 1000 cfm heating rate and 400 cfm cooling rate, the cooling size gets a 2.5 x increase.

I tested and any report for a zone with multiplier is zone size x multiplier�

Ned Lyon, P.E. (MA, WV)
Staff Consultant

SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER
781.907.9000 main