Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Possible issue with documentation/function of Controller:Outdoorair

This is a tricky object, but is pretty nice once you get to grips with it. You always have to test, test, test, so keep doing that. From memory, you need to watch out which fields have numerics, which have zero or non-zero and which fields may be left blank.

The minimum outdoor air field (somewhere near the top) always trumps. It is the minODA. What you are doing is multiplying the total, i.e. you are setting the ODAdamper possition (0.5 = 50% ODA). It overrides the other control stradegies:

 "This field overrides Minimum Outdoor Air Schedule and Minimum Outdoor Air Flowrate"

"stradegies", not ensueing MinODA.

With your stradegy, the damper will not close more than the set minODA.

As I said, this is a tricky object and also handles the economizer function, so don't trust my memory on this. Test, test, test.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23