Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling a CCHP System by coupling Generator:Microturbine with ChillerHeater:Absorption:DoubleEffect

Mmm...a second read. I misread your problem. Have a look at how the waterheater:mixed object is built into the simulation. It is both a plant (and setup as such) as well as a user sitting on another plant's demand side.

My gut tells me you'll be doing this kind of thing.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23