[EnergyPlus_Support] Four Pipe Induction Design Outlet Air Temperature

Dear All
I have implemented an  AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ConstantVolume:FourPipeInduction unit per zone  in my model.
I use the same sizing parameters for zone:sizing and all AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ConstantVolume:FourPipeInduction are in the same Airloop HVAC, so, the system sizing parameters are common.
I autosize all the coil:cooling:water. When I check the Component Sizing Summary i realize that some coils the Design Size Design Outlet Air Temperature and the Design Size Design Inlet Air Temperature are identical, so, the Design Size Design Water Flow Rate is zero. In these zones unmet hour for cooling setpoint appears.
I also tried to force Design Outlet Air Temperature in the coil:cooling:water objet, but that did not work.
How could I solve it? Any idea?

Posted by: Omar Tabuyo <omartabuyo@xxxxxxxxx>