Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] sending message

Dear Yang Yao,
As you can see in your post, the email address for everyone who sends a message is shown as part of their message.  You can send a private message using that email address.
The only way to send a message to everyone is to post it on the forum.  When you do so, however, you must follow the forum rules for content.  I do not recall where these are listed, but they include restrictions on commercial advertisements and job postings.