Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cool Beam (Chilled Beam) of active and passive

If I remember correctly you don't need to connect the passive beam to an ahu system. I think in the example file fresh air is being delivered to the room through the Ahu with the passive chilled beam being the outlet to the space to help further condition that air.

If you do need to connect an ahu I think you could set the fan pressure to 0 and turn the coils off that way it wouldn't use any energy.

Annie

Sent from my iPhone