Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Total heating load boiler 60 % higher than total heating load rooms

Julien,

Boiler loop is always on.

Even when I using a nighttemperature of 19°C (instead of turning the heating off) , the difference on mondaymorning is stil 36 % between the boiler peak load and the total heating demand at that moment. (69 vs 94 kW)
A few hours after startup the boiler consumes exactly the same as the heating load of all rooms together.
It's just at startup that the difference is that big.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Geert Bellens

Bestbuildingconcept BVBA |Ingenieursbureau voor comfort en energie

Zimmerplein 16 | 2500 Lier | Belgium |Tel: +32(0)499.71.98.29
Email: Geert.bellens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Web: www.bestbuildingconcept.be