[EnergyPlus_Support] Surface Window Front/Back Temp Layer [1 Attachment]

Hi.

I am Helia Taheri.
I want to analyse a window with an internal shading device, and get the layer temperatures.
1- I use "Surface Window Front/Back Temperature Layer (X)". I tried CTF and CondFD. The spread sheet contains 0  under the temperature layer columns. I want to know that what should I do except the things that we do as usual inorder to have these output values as real?
2- Does CondFD node Temperature use only for opaque surfaces? Does any tricks that we can use it for windows?
3- I use inside shading device for the window and I use "Surface Inside Face Temperatre" as Output Variable. Does Energy Plus give the inside shadeing device temperature or the inside window layer temperature?

I really need your guidance and reply as soon as possible.
Thanls alot.
Regards.
Helia Taheri.