[EnergyPlus_Support] Job Openning

I have a job opening in my group recently.

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is current seeking a junior level Building Energy Research Engineer. The candidate may choose to be located at a campus location in Richland, WA or in Portland, OR. This position involves using building simulation tools to model and conduct simulations of building energy systems for high-efficiency residential and commercial buildings and for innovative technologies. An excellent benefits and compensation package offered including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, pension, 401K and a full relocation package to either Richland or Portland. This is a full time, staff level engineer opening.

Link to the job description:

http://pnnl.jobs/richland-wa/building-energy-research-engineer/934C7E8AE09B448FAEA35A47DF1281AE/job/

thanks,

Bing

Bing Liu, P.E., CEM, LEED AP
Group Manager, Building Energy Regulatory Analysis

Program Manager, Building Energy Codes
(509) 375-3710

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

Posted by: Bing.Liu@xxxxxxx