[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Control Via Heating and Cooling Set Points





Hello,

I am trying to control the HVAC on/off through the Heating and Cooling Set Point Temperatures. I want the HVAC System to turn off when the Heating of cooling Set point is met and Turn on When the Thermostat Sensor Temperature is 1 deg. F over the Cooling Set Point and 1 deg. F below the Heating Set Point. I tried to write a program in the Energy Management System but I am getting errors. I guess I do not have a proper Idea on how to write the Program.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Nadish Anand




__._,_.___

Posted by: nadish21@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___