Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather File

Thank you, Joe. This is a great piece of work! I will reach out to you for some ideation.
Regards,
Aruba Bhandari PMP, LEED AP, Member ASHRAE
ECUBE solution
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Sent from my iPhone

On 18-Jun-2015, at 6:21 AM, "Joe Huang YJHuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are ASHRAE IWEC2 weather files for 3 locations in Crete (GRC_SOUDA-BAY-CRETE_167464, and GR_SOUDA(AP)_167450, and GRC_HERAKLION(AP)_167540), as well as for 19 other locations in Greece.  IWEC2 (International Weather for Energy Calculations) weather files were developed in a 4-year ASHRAE project utilizing actual weather reports from thousands of stations throughout the world going back 25 years, and covers locations outside of the United States and Canada.

The entire set of 3,012 IWEC2 weather files is available on a DVD from ASHRAE (see www.techstreet.com/ashrae/products/1823067).  Individual IWEC2 weather files are available online from White Box Technologies, Inc. in various formats (BINM for DOE-2, EPW for EnergyPlus, etc.), as well as country sets or even the entire IWEC2 collection. For a list of all IWEC2 stations, see www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/IWEC2_locations.txt. For details on online access to IWEC2 weather files, see http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com .

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A
Moraga CA 94556