Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Versions compatibility: E+ BCVTB OpenStudio

https://energyplus.net/downloads

View Recent Releases -- it says V8.1.1 to now can be downloaded there.

At 02:43 AM 6/26/2015, Malgorzata Socha socha_malgorzata@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support wrote:

Hello, for my master thesis I would like to make simulation with E+ and then connect it with e.g Simulink via BCVTB. The problem is I am quite confused with all of the versions.
I've already downloaded:
- EnergyPlus v8.3
-OpenStudio 1.7.0 (which inside has Energy Plus v8.2)
-Legacy SketchUp Plugin v1.0.13

On the BCVTB website is stated that Realese 1.5.0 works with Energy Plus 8.2.0 but on the EnergyPlus it is only possible to download v8.3 or older than v8.1.0.009 so there is no 8.2.0 available.  Also why there is another E+ in the openstudio and how should I refer to it?

Thanks for help,
Gosia

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>