RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: dxf viewers and surfaces names

Apologies,

It doesn’t provide the surface name it provides the zone name.

Have you tried an old version of sketchup? i.e well before Google spun it off to Trimble.  If you go old enough the free version was able to import dxf files.

Regards,

Mark Carey  |  Mechanical Engineer

Powell Fenwick Consultants Ltd

Cnr Bealey Ave & Churchill St

P O Box 25 108, Christchurch 8144

P: (03) 366-1777 | M: 021 135 5335 | E: markc@xxxxxxxxx | W: www.pfc.co.nz

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be subject to copyright, legally privileged and confidential. Any unauthorised use, distribution, alteration, or copying of contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise us by return e-mail and then delete this email together with all attachments.