Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] PTHP hysteresis

Hi,

I'm assuming you mean it'll come on like 1C below setpoint up to 1C above setpoint and repeat (that's my definition of hysteresis for a Tstat)

In this case you should look at the EMS as there is no standard option fr this. It will be a very simple EMS program.

I suggest reading the EMS application guide, it's got some simple example you can follow to understand the principle.

Once you read that if you get stuck, report back here and we'll help you with your specific issues.

Best,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone