Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ElectricLoadCenter:Storage:Battery

Hi,

You're posting a second time which makes me think you did not get any answer.

EnergyPlus comes with examples files. You might want to Investigate those especially "PV with battery"

Envoyé de mon iPhone

I have a battery storage system set up with a PV system. I am able to track the discharge of the battery and the SOC of it. However I have been unable to set up my run so that the battery/PV system will charge.

The Engineering Reference document states that if the power generated is larger than the power used, it will charge, however I am having a hard time getting this to work.

I have set up a large PV array that generates more than is being used, but will not charge the battery.

Is there some fundamental issue I am missing? Is there an example case that shows a battery system charging?

Shaun

I have a battery storage system set up with a PV system. I am able to track the discharge of the battery and the SOC of it. However I have been unable to set up my run so that the battery/PV system will charge.

The Engineering Reference document states that if the power generated is larger than the power used, it will charge, however I am having a hard time getting this to work.

I have set up a large PV array that generates more than is being used, but will not charge the battery.

Is there some fundamental issue I am missing? Is there an example case that shows a battery system charging?

Shaun

Posted by: Julien Marrec <julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx>