Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heating/Cooling Coil of PTAC or PRooftopAC Electricity Consumption?

Nadish,
"ElectricEquipment" is not the fan; it is other equipment such as appliances plugged into a wall receptacle.  I think you want to monitor the fan power.  If that is so, use the "Fan Electric Power" variable.

Example:
Output:Variable, HouseFan1, Fan Electric Power, Timestep;