Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Model for VAV system and Simple Boiler

Hi Giovani,

It seems you have two sizing:zone objects with the same name, just delete one

On 14 Jul 2015, at 16:08, banidavi@xxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have been modeled a residential building in EnergyPlus with HVAC (VAV system) and a Simple Boiler for DHW. When I modeled the HVAC and boiler separated I got to simulate but I when I put the HVAC and boiler in the same model it generates the following error and my boiler does not present any output results:

- Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=OS:THERMALZONE 1

- GetZoneSizingInput: Errors with invalid names in Sizing:Zone objects.

Obs; I am using HotWaterLoop.

Somebody could help me on this?

Thank you

Giovani Dávi