[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather file convert - EPW>>CSV>>EPW ERROR





Most likely problem is that your regional settings are different from the US so your dates are wrong.

If you send the files to me, I can convert for you.  Please send privately.


At 04:12 AM 7/17/2015, juniacompostella@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:


Dear All,


I need to convert an EPW into CSV to make mods.


I opened the EPW in the E+ weather converter, coverted it into CVS, made my mods, re-converted into EPW. Unfortunatelly got the attached error.


Can anyone help please?


Thank you in advance





__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___