[EnergyPlus_Support] TRAINING - EnergyPlus for Practitioners, Atlanta, September 28-29

Register Now!
Early-Bird Registration ends this Friday, August 14!

Big Ladder Software is pleased to announce a new training workshop for EnergyPlus to be held in advance of the ASHRAE Energy Modeling Conference:

EnergyPlus for Practitioners
Atlanta, September 28-29, 2015
Details and registration

- Have you ever wanted to truly understand how to use EnergyPlus at the text level?
- Have you been using OpenStudio, DesignBuilder, or another GUI and had the need to peek under the hood to debug a problem or implement a measure or workaround?

This workshop should be a prerequisite for anyone planning to work with EnergyPlus regardless of what user interface you choose.

Visit the Big Ladder website to learn more about our training philosophy.

In this two-day workshop we focus on the needs of the energy modeling practitioner in order to get you up to speed and highly productive with EnergyPlus as quickly as possible. We cover the fundamentals of EnergyPlus such as geometry and internal loads while rapidly ramping up to advanced topics such as HVAC systems and controls. We guide you through the complexities of the EnergyPlus syntax, input/output files, documentation, and essential software tools including the OpenStudio (legacy) plugin for SketchUp. Most importantly, we teach you how to use the available resources to teach yourself going forward. Demonstrations and hands-on exercises are used extensively throughout. By the end of the workshop, you should be comfortable with creating, running, and debugging EnergyPlus models.

Space is limited so register now!

http://energyplus-for-practitioners.eventbrite.com/

Posted by: Peter Ellis <peter.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>