[EnergyPlus_Support] interior air temperature and interior relative humidity uncertainties determination, how?

Greetings, i want to know how can be determinate the uncertainty to two output variables for a done simulation. I do not refer to uncertainty of flags uncertainty of the variables in the epw, i refer the uncertainty in specific output variables interior air temperature and interior relative humidity of the envelope, You know some article about this?. My intention is to know the validity and reliability of the output values obtained by simulation, before running the simulation i have calibrated the model and material propierties, thanks a lot community.

Posted by: diazarlees@xxxxxxxxx