[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Ground Heat Transfer slab Insulation [1 Attachment]





hello
I modeled a small room in Yazd ,Iran with Ecotect and that floor is on the ground (its 6.57 * 4.75 m) .I used Ground Heat transfer Control ,Material , MatProps , BoundConds , BldgProps ,EquiValent and when I fill up the Insulation field ,Energy Plus send Error that :"Perimeter is zero ( Area over Perimeter  equaled with 1.3 ).
my main question is that when I Fill up Insulation field or removed it ,My Heating and Cooling Energy don't change and are always fix. why?
when I use Insulation those should be change and become smaller.My files was attached to this e-mail .
thanks for your help.
Tayyebeh


__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Ty Yazarlou <tyyazarlou@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\Otagh 5dar 8i.idf