Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inconsistency with idf version update from 8.2 to 8.3 version

Marko,

The error you are showing usually occurs when a thermal zone signals it needs cooling, it tries to open the chilled water valve to provide cooling, but the chilled water plant is off or unavailable and so the valve opening has the action of heating up the air instead of cooling it, so the simulation throws the error as far as I understand.,

I would suggest using the same availability schedule for the chilled water plant as well as the air systems to ensure the chillers can operate with the air systems. You likely have a night cycle setting which turns on the AHU when the plant is unavailable. Try setting this to 'stayoff' and this might fix your issue.

Hope this helps, good luck,

Jason