[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] mechanical ventilation from unheated space to heated space





Is modeling a Air Handling Unit that takes air not from the outdoor environment but from an unheated space possible? Could I find an example, please?

I know that I could model an air loop with a supply plenum and the supply plenum could be the unheated zone, but I would like to model also a heat recovery system between the air exiting from the heated space and the supply air coming from unheated space.

Best Regards



__._,_.___

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___