Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Is there a way to convert the output meter units from Joule to kWh?

Actually, for the output variable and output meter results, if you are using EP-Launch, there is an option under VIEW .. OPTIONS .. MISCELLANEOUS to check called "Convert ESO/MTR to IP units". This causes the convertESOMTR program to run. The conversions are all documented in the \PostProcess\convertESOMTR\convert.txt file.

Jason