[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Having issue with spreadsheet results appearing in a single column





You should import the csv file with the correct sepperator setting. The text file (csv) is comma seperated. Excel defaults to tab seperated.

2015-09-30 6:12 GMT+02:00 Amir Farhan bin Azmi amirbinazmi@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 

Hi

I am new to energy plus. While I was doing the exercise, I realized the that the results would appear in one column and not spread across many as seen in the videos. 

Anyway to solve this problem?

Thanks

Amir




__._,_.___

Posted by: Jean Marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___